- Unplugged Acoustic Gig to raise money for 'Team Bones', a Bone Cancer Research Charity Group. Whether you're taking part in the performances or just want to sit and have a listen and donate a bit of money - every little will help this fantastic charity event. From 7:30pm upstairs at The Three Swans. If you wish to take part or would like some more information, please find the event on our Facebook page and contact Team Bones.
- A flower remedy workshop. 11am-3pm upstairs at The Three Swans. Details to follow.
- Pandan Pop-Up Kitchen. Serving from 5pm, the Pandan Kitchen crew are back to serve up some fabulously authentic oriental street food. Booking is not necessary. Please do let us know if you have any special dietary requirements, and we will do our best to cater for these. Full menu to follow on our Facebook page shortly.
- Frome Artist Cafe, upstairs from 7pm. The first Wednesday of every months always brings a collection of Frome's fantastic artistic minds to The Three Swans. To meet like-minded people in a relaxed and informal environment, chat about your artistic background and/or future, and network to find events to extend your passion for the arts.
- Live music upstairs, with Eric Lindley and his 12-stringed guitar. Playing a variety of songs, from original pieces to well-known covers, Eric will keep the entire room entertained. Music starts at 7pm, and it's totally free! So wander up with a pint and have a listen.
- The Three Swans Pop Quiz, Valentine's Special - hosted by Andy and Paul, upstairs from 8pm. This time hosted by two of the lovely ladies who usually take part, so that our two regular hosts can have a break and maybe even take part themselves! A lively and fun quiz all about the world's fabulous music. Booking is advised as this is a very popular event, and as a warning... they're a competitive bunch once they get going!
- Pandan Pop-Up Kitchen, Valentine's Special. Serving from 5pm, the Pandan Kitchen crew are back to serve up some fabulously authentic oriental street food with a lovey-dovey theme! Booking is not necessary. Please do let us know if you have any special dietary requirements, and we will do our best to cater for these. Full menu to follow on our Facebook page shortly.
- The Three Swans Pub Quiz, hosted by Mark, upstairs from 8pm. A traditional proper pub quiz, full of questions about the most random of subjects. Booking is advised as this is a very popular event.
- Live Jazz with The New Academic Feetwarmers. A very talented group of ladies and gentlemen playing live jazz music, upstairs from 8pm. It's absolutely free, so come along, grab a drink and tap your toes along to the traditional jazz of New Orleans.
- The West Country Music Network. Sara Vian brings together a group of music enthusiasts every month to network, share ideas, and just generally get-together. Upstairs from 7:30pm.