- Frome Independent Market 10am-3pm. This is an award-winning destination street market. Once a month, the market people of Frome and the South West reclaim the town's streets and fill it with independent food, music, shopping and more!
- Live Jazz with The New Academic Feetwarmers. A very talented group of ladies and gentlemen playing live jazz music, upstairs from 8pm. It's absolutely free, so come along, grab a drink and tap your toes along to the traditional jazz of New Orleans.
- Bank Holiday. We are open from 12 midday until 6pm.
- The Three Swans Pop Quiz, hosted by Andy and Paul, upstairs from 8pm. A lively and fun quiz all about fabulous music. Booking is advised as this is a very popular event, and as a warning... they're a competitive bunch once they get going!
- Leonard's Bicycle - Live acoustic music upstairs at The Three Swans from 8pm. It's been a little while since the band hit the road (44 years they think!) but they've finally fixed their punctures and will be performing a selection of favourite covers from the 60's and 70's. It's an informal affair so feel free to drop in, treat yourself to a few drinks, and enjoy all your favourite songs from this lovely duo.