** Please be aware that the diary is filling up quickly! If you would like to hire out our upstairs function room for your Christmas party or other events, please do so soon.**
We're looking forward to seeing you all!
- Music networking with Sara Vian. Informal networking space for musician and all disciplines/venues associated with the music industry. This month features a special guest Richard Churchyard from Raves from the Grave (an independent record and vinyl store) who shall be very kindly sharing his knowledge on how the music business works. Upstairs from 7:30pm.
- Frome Independent Market 10am-3pm. This is an award-winning destination street market. Once a month, the market people of Frome and the South West reclaim the town's streets and fill it with independent food, music, shopping and more!
- Robert Lane, acoustic music from 7pm. Robert Lane is a singer/songwriter based in the UK. He released 'Only a Flight Away' on the 27th of April this year, and it's his third record following his self-titled album and his 2016 extended EP 'Ends and Starts'. We're very excited to have him playing a session upstairs and would love you all to come along and listen too. Tickets are £5 in advance and £10 on the door, please follow this link to buy yours now https://www.wegottickets.com/event/447131.
- Frome Artist Cafe, upstairs from 7pm. The first Wednesday of every months always brings a collection of Frome's fantastic artistic minds to The Three Swans. To meet like-minded people in a relaxed and informal environment, chat about your artistic background and/or future, and network to find events to extend your passion for the arts.
- Leonardo's Bicycle, live music from 8pm upstairs. They're back and will be performing a selection of favourite covers from the 60's and 70's. It's an informal affair so feel free to drop in, treat yourself to a few drinks, and enjoy all your favourite songs from this lovely duo.
- 'Working Women' - a networking space for women at work, upstairs from 7pm with Dawn.
- The Three Swans Pub Quiz, hosted by Mark, upstairs from 8pm. A traditional proper pub quiz, full of questions about the most random of subjects. Booking is advised as this is a very popular event.
-The Badass Network - Christmas special! Women's Networking with Tanya. Come along and meet like-minded business women, from 8pm upstairs. Contact Tanya for more details https://www.facebook.com/thebadassnetwork/
- Live Jazz with The New Academic Feetwarmers. A very talented group of ladies and gentlemen playing live jazz music, upstairs from 8pm. It's absolutely free, so come along, grab a drink and tap your toes along to the traditional jazz of New Orleans.
- Frome's Christmas Extravaganza and Light Switch-On. Frome Town Council will be holding its annual Christmas event involving the switching on of the Christmas lights, carol singing, and festive food stall within the Market Place. In addition, there will be a lantern procession from St. John's Church to the Market Place and then on to the Library via the Westway precinct. The event will run from 5pm to 7:30pm, with the light switch on at 6:45pm. The Three Swans is situated on King Street and the road will be closed from 4pm to 9pm. Please check your route as other roads in the town will also be closed at these times.