** Please be aware that the diary is filling up quickly! If you would like to hire out our upstairs function room for your Christmas party or other events, please do so soon.**
We're looking forward to seeing you all!
- Frome Independent Market 10am-3pm. This is an award-winning destination street market. Once a month, the market people of Frome and the South West reclaim the town's streets and fill it with independent food, music, shopping and more! We may even have some spontaneous live Irish Folk music upstairs... they surprise us on market days by just turning up for a session from between 2pm and 6pm. Keep an ear out when walking past us - they're great fun and keep feet tapping all afternoon.
- Frome Artist Cafe, upstairs from 7pm. The first Wednesday of every months always brings a collection of Frome's fantastic artistic minds to The Three Swans. To meet like-minded people in a relaxed and informal environment, chat about your artistic background and/or future, and network to find events to extend your passion for the arts.
- Life Drawing Class, upstairs 6pm-9pm. Consider yourself an artist? Why not come along and put pen or pencil to paper and create your masterpiece, whilst enjoying a glass of something and chatting to fellow artists. Please contact Anna for more information on 07539078030.
- The Three Swans Pub Quiz - Christmas Special, hosted by Mark, upstairs from 8pm. A traditional proper pub quiz, full of questions about the most random of subjects, this time with a festive theme to get us all in the spirit of things! Booking is advised as this is a very popular event.
Saturday 15th - Children welcome until 9pm.
- With St Catherine's Christmas Pop-Up happening only a little distance away, and a lot of the shops on Cheap Street staying open until 7pm, The Three Swans will be serving mulled wine and provides a warm and cozy space for those of you wanting to de-frost your toes and enjoy a beverage. We will also be hosting The Frome Street Bandits, who will be doing a walk through the town and ending with a pint in our pub (and hopefully another tune or two!) and also traditional carol singing from 8pm. As a special extension, children will be welcome to stay at the pub until 9pm to sing along and enjoy the food from our Pandan Kitchen pop-up.
- Pandan Christmas Pop-up Kitchen. Serving all day from 1pm, they're back to deliver some delicious food, this time with a festive twist. The upstairs function room will serve as a restaurant throughout the afternoon until 6pm, when it will be closed for a private function. To see a full menu, please visit our Facebook Page and find the Pandan Christmas event.
- The Three Swans Pop Quiz - Christmas Special, hosted by Andy and Paul, upstairs from 8pm. A lively and fun quiz all about fabulous music. Booking is advised as this is a very popular event, and as a warning... they're a competitive bunch once they get going! This one will feature many of the festive classics to get us all in the spirit of things.
- An evening with Graham Jones, author of 'The Vinyl Revival, and the shop that made it happen'. Hosted by Frome's very own Raves from the Grave independent vinyl store, expect an informative talk from Graham Jones as well as some live music as we celebrate the vinyl revival. From 7:30pm upstairs. Please see our Facebook Page Event for more details, and contact Richard from Raves from the Grave to purchase tickets.
- Fundraising evening for WHY (We Hear You) Cancer Charity, upstairs. Our barmy barmaid Ruth has decided to take on a Husky Trail in Lapland next March as part of her fantastic fundraising for We Hear You. She's going to be putting on a bit of a do upstairs at the pub , with fun party games and a raffle of sorts. Come along and throw some pennies in the pot to be a part of this great cause, upstairs from 6pm.
Monday 24th - Christmas Eve
- We will be open from midday today, all the way through until midnight to roll on the festivities!
Tuesday 25th - Christmas Day!
- Merry Christmas to you all! We will be open today from 11am-3pm (last orders at 2pm). Please do come and join us, whether it be on the festive dog-walk of the day, or just whilst you're waiting for the turkey to be done. Come and enjoy a tipple and raise a glass to jolliest and merriest day of the year!
- Christmas Lunch Pop-up, serving at 1pm upstairs, courtesy of Acacia Cuisine. For £50 per person, you can enjoy a fabulous traditional Christmas lunch at The Three Swans this year! Please see our 'Food' Page on this website for the full menu and information on how to book, or alternatively, see our Facebook Page and the 'Christmas Lunch' event.
Wednesday 26th - Boxing Day
- We will be closed today. To our staff: enjoy a day off, you fabulous bunch! To our customers: enjoy your continued festivities, and see you all soon!
- 'Working Women' Meeting. Dawn leads another meeting for all of you independent ladies who are looking to network with other hard-working ladies in the wide world of business. Upstairs from 7pm.
Monday 31st - New Year's Eve
- Today our timings are a little different. We will be open from 12 midday until 5pm (last orders at 4pm) and then we will re-open at 7pm to see in 2019. Our doors will be closed at 10pm, so if you would like to see the New Year in with us, please get here before then. Additionally, it does tend to be a busy night - if you plan to stay with us for the duration, it may be worth reserving a table in either of the downstairs bars/upstairs to ensure you have a place to perch should you need it. There is no charge for this, and is done on a first-come-first-serve basis. There will be music, booze, party hats, party poppers, and of course the countdown - what's not to love! Last orders will be at 00:30am, we will stop serving at 1am and our doors will close at 1:30am. We hope to see all of you lovely people here with us!