Happy New Year everyone! We hope 2019 is good'en for one and all.
- We will be closed today. To our staff: enjoy your day off! And to our staff and customers: recover from your New Year celebrations and we'll see you in the week!
- Frome Artist Cafe, upstairs from 7pm. The first Wednesday of every months always brings a collection of Frome's fantastic artistic minds to The Three Swans. To meet like-minded people in a relaxed and informal environment, chat about your artistic background and/or future, and network to find events to extend your passion for the arts.
- The Three Swans Pub Quiz, hosted by Mark, upstairs from 8pm. A traditional proper pub quiz, full of questions about the most random of subjects. Booking is advised as this is a very popular event.
- 'Hat Tricks' Storytelling and music. Upstairs from 7:30pm, you enjoy a variety of music, poetry, storytelling and more, in this unique 'open mic' style evening with a creative bunch of people sharing their gifts.
- Live Jazz with The New Academic Feetwarmers. A very talented group of ladies and gentlemen playing live jazz music, upstairs from 8pm. It's absolutely free, so come along, grab a drink and tap your toes along to the traditional jazz of New Orleans.
- The West Country Music Network. Sara Vian brings together a group of music enthusiasts every month to network and share ideas about every aspect of the music industry. Upstairs from 7:30pm.
- PRE-WARNING! The Three Swans are having their Christmas Party! We all worked super hard over the festive period to give you guys a great time, and now we need to have our great time. We will be closing the pub at 5pm today, so that we can all get dressed up, have a sit-down meal (a rarity for us!), and get absolutely sloshed (not such a rarity!). We hope you can all understand... and wish us luck for Monday!
- 'Working Women' with Dawn. A relaxed networking space for women who work in business, or who have aspirations to work in business. Upstairs from 7:30pm.