** Please be aware that the diary is filling up quickly! If you would like to hire out our upstairs function room for your Christmas party or other events, please do so soon.**
We're looking forward to seeing you all!
- Music networking with Sara Vian. Informal networking space for musician and all disciplines/venues associated with the music industry. This month features a special guest Richard Churchyard from Raves from the Grave (an independent record and vinyl store) who shall be very kindly sharing his knowledge on how the music business works. Upstairs from 7:30pm.
- Frome Independent Market 10am-3pm. This is an award-winning destination street market. Once a month, the market people of Frome and the South West reclaim the town's streets and fill it with independent food, music, shopping and more!
- Robert Lane, acoustic music from 7pm. Robert Lane is a singer/songwriter based in the UK. He released 'Only a Flight Away' on the 27th of April this year, and it's his third record following his self-titled album and his 2016 extended EP 'Ends and Starts'. We're very excited to have him playing a session upstairs and would love you all to come along and listen too. Tickets are £5 in advance and £10 on the door, please follow this link to buy yours now https://www.wegottickets.com/event/447131.
- Frome Artist Cafe, upstairs from 7pm. The first Wednesday of every months always brings a collection of Frome's fantastic artistic minds to The Three Swans. To meet like-minded people in a relaxed and informal environment, chat about your artistic background and/or future, and network to find events to extend your passion for the arts.
- Leonardo's Bicycle, live music from 8pm upstairs. They're back and will be performing a selection of favourite covers from the 60's and 70's. It's an informal affair so feel free to drop in, treat yourself to a few drinks, and enjoy all your favourite songs from this lovely duo.
- 'Working Women' - a networking space for women at work, upstairs from 7pm with Dawn.
- Life Drawing Class, upstairs. Consider yourself an artist? Why not come along to a life drawing class upstairs at The Three Swans? Grab a drink, and put pen or pencil to paper and create a masterpiece alongside like-minded people. Please contact us for more information.
- The Three Swans Pub Quiz, hosted by Mark, upstairs from 8pm. A traditional proper pub quiz, full of questions about the most random of subjects. Booking is advised as this is a very popular event.
- SLOW Supper Club - mince pies and mulled wine, upstairs from 7:30pm. A chance to find out what these guys are all about, whilst meeting like-minded people over mulled wine and mince pies - what's not to love?! Check out the Facebook Page Event to find out more information and book a ticket through Eventbrite for only £4. Additional drinks will be available from the bar downstairs.
- Live music upstairs, with Eric Lindley and his 12-stringed guitar. Playing a variety of songs, from original pieces to well-known covers, Eric will keep the entire room entertained. Music starts at 7pm, and it's totally free! So wander up with a pint and have a listen.
- 'The Secret Notes' Live acoustic ukelele band, upstairs from 9pm. Completely free of charge and just a bit of fun!
- Tropical Terrarium Workshop, with Loof Terrariums. Come along and make your own terrarium, with Robi from Loof Terrariums. If you would like to book tickets, please follow this link https://loofterrariums.com/workshops/. A relaxing 2 hour workshop, where you learn how to make your own terrarium and how to care for it once you've taken your own creation home.
-The Badass Network - Christmas special! Women's Networking with Tanya. Come along and meet like-minded business women, from 8pm upstairs. Contact Tanya to book your place for this one https://www.facebook.com/thebadassnetwork/
- Live Jazz with The New Academic Feetwarmers. A very talented group of ladies and gentlemen playing live jazz music, upstairs from 8pm. It's absolutely free, so come along, grab a drink and tap your toes along to the traditional jazz of New Orleans.
- Frome's Christmas Extravaganza and Light Switch-On. Frome Town Council will be holding its annual Christmas event involving the switching on of the Christmas lights, carol singing, and festive food stall within the Market Place. In addition, there will be a lantern procession from St. John's Church to the Market Place and then on to the Library via the Westway precinct. The event will run from 5pm to 7:30pm, with the light switch on at 6:45pm. The Three Swans is situated on King Street and the road will be closed from 4pm to 9pm. Please check your route as other roads in the town will also be closed at these times.
- Unplugged Acoustic Gig to raise money for 'Team Bones', a Bone Cancer Research Charity Group. Whether you're taking part in the performances or just want to sit and have a listen and donate a bit of money - every little will help this fantastic charity event. From 7:30pm upstairs at The Three Swans. If you wish to take part or would like some more information, please find the event on our Facebook page and contact Team Bones.