- Please note that our opening times are changing for the Winter. Monday - Thursday we will be opening at 5pm, Friday - Sunday we will be opening at midday.
- Frome Independent Market 10am-3pm. This is an award-winning destination street market. Once a month, the market people of Frome and the South West reclaim the town's streets and fill it with independent food, music, shopping and more!
- Pandan pop-up kitchen. Grab some authentic oriental street food at The Three Swans on Saturday 13th October. Food to be served all day from midday until we sell out. Menu includes Bao buns with a choice of fillings, noodles, kimchi arancini, spring rolls, and more, all for £5 or less! If you have any allergy or dietary requirements, please let the kitchen know and they can act accordingly. Please see our Facebook page for the entire menu. https://www.facebook.com/events/723758461295491/
- Trans-Atlantic Music Session. A firm favourite in the pubs of Frome, the Trans-Atlantic lot are coming to visit us in our upstairs function room. Completely free of charge, come and sit in a on session full of Celtic Trad to Old-Time American, from 8pm.
- Live Jazz with The New Academic Feetwarmers. A very talented group of ladies and gentlemen playing live jazz music, upstairs from 8pm. It's absolutely free, so come along, grab a drink and tap your toes along to the traditional jazz of New Orleans.
- The Three Swans Pub Quiz, hosted by Mark, upstairs from 8pm. A traditional proper pub quiz, full of questions about the most random of subjects. Booking is advised as this is a very popular event.
- The Badass Network. Women's Networking with Tanya. Come along and meet like-minded business women, from 8pm upstairs.
- The Three Swans Pop Quiz - Hallowe'en Special, hosted by Andy and Paul, upstairs from 8pm. A lively and fun quiz all about fabulous music. Booking is advised as this is a very popular event, and as a warning... they're a competitive bunch once they get going! This one will feature many of the spooky classics - from The Monster Mash to Thriller! Dressing up is not necessary but it is strongly encouraged!