- Frome Independent Market 10am-3pm. This is an award-winning destination street market. Once a month, the market people of Frome and the South West reclaim the town's streets and fill it with independent food, music, shopping and more!
- ‘Women at Work’ meeting, upstairs from 7pm with Dawn.
- The Three Swans Pub Quiz, hosted by Mark, upstairs from 8pm. A traditional proper pub quiz, full of questions about the most random of subjects. Booking is advised as this is a very popular event.
- Frome Carnival night. Expect the streets to be lined with people from the town and surrounding areas to watch the Frome Carnival. With an afternoon parade for the little ones, and the main event in the evening, the whole day will be full of fun, colour, music and great vibes.
- The Badass Network. Women's Networking with Tanya. Come along and meet like-minded business women, from 8pm upstairs.
- Live Jazz with The New Academic Feetwarmers. A very talented group of ladies and gentlemen playing live jazz music, upstairs from 8pm. It's absolutely free, so come along, grab a drink and tap your toes along to the traditional jazz of New Orleans.
- West Country Music Network. Upstairs from 7:30pm, a networking space for musicians and all industries/people associated with the music business, so bring your business cards and EPKs. For further information, contact Sara on 07763654803 and visit https://wcmn23.eventbrite.co.uk to reserve a place.